You can have several imacros scripts running at the same time. To achieve this you will need to setup new firefox profiles and do a new imacros installation for each new profile.
Follow these steps:
A.) CREATING SHORTCUT TO FIREFOX PROFILE MANAGER
1. Right click on the Firefox desktop shortcut, click Properties, in the Target field add the following bit of code to the end.
NOTE: There’s a space in front of “-no-remote”
2. Click OK to save changes
B.) CREATING NEW FIREFOX PROFILES
1. Click the Firefox desktop shortcut to open the Firefox Profile Manager
2. Click Create Profile , then click Next
3. Enter name for your new profile, (make it describe what the profile is for, keep it short)
4. Click Finish to create new profile.
C.) SETTING UP IMACROS ON A NEW PROFILE
1. In the firefox profile manager, double click on the new firefox profile you just created.
2. Install the imacros firefox addon (install any other addons you want)
3. Create a new iMacros folder for the new profile – Go into your Documents folder, right click and copy the iMacros folder, right click and paste to your desktop, rename it to iMacros-profilename, copy and paste back in your Documents folder. (put name of profile you are using in highlighted area)
4. Set paths in imacros settings to new folder you just created – In the imacros sidebar click Manage > Settings > Paths, rename the iMacros part to the new folder you created for all 3 paths.
5. Click Apply to save changes.
Congrats you can now use this profile to run a script while your default profile is running a script simultaneously. Repeat steps to create more profiles so you can run even more scripts at the same time.
Note: Running several scripts at the same time will slow your computer down so make sure you have good computer specs.